Within the visually awe-inspiring world of Myst, a gripping family drama will slowly unfold.
In Myst IV Revelation, you finally learn the fate of Sirrus and Achenar, two villains first introduced in the original Myst. The brothers have remained trapped in separate prison worlds, abandoned by their father for crimes they had committed. Engage in uncovering the mystery surrounding a little girl’s disappearance, daring to venture deep inside the intense worlds of the villainous brothers.
Understanding their motives is key to the success of the investigation and will be a true “revelation.”
- Escapist Adventure: Escape to discover surreal and riveting Ages of Myst IV Revelation in a quest to save a little girl and uncover the truth.
- Dramatic Storyline Leads the Way: The suspense returns to the forefront of the game play experience and answers questions left hanging since both the original Myst and Myst III: Exile.
- Decisions Directly Affect Game play and Outcomes: Decisions will dramatically affect the various storyline options along the way including the ending!
- Star-Studded Soundtrack: Peter Gabriel and Jack Wall provide an engaging, ambient, and immersive soundtrack that dynamically adds to the game play experience.
- Mind-Bending Puzzles: Understand the twisted minds of the two evil brothers and uncover crucial clues in this captivating story.
- Photo-Realistic Graphics: Compelling and pristine graphics “come to life” through cutting-edge animation programming.
- Live Action: High-quality video with real-life actors is integrated directly into the storyline and game play, which only adds to the emotional suspense of the plot.
- Take Pictures: The ability to take pictures and record your findings in a journal will ensure that you don’t miss anything along the way.
- Interact with NPCs: Interacting with characters will help reveal secrets from the past that might lead to the truth you seek.
Windows 98SE/2000/Me/XP (only), 700 MHz Pentiumï III or AMD Athlon or better, 128 MB RAM (256 MB required for XP), 32 MB DirectX 9-compliant video card (see supported list*), DirectX 9.0-compliant sound card, DirectX 9.0 (included on DVD), 4x DVD or faster, 3 GB free HDD, 800×600 display.
* Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: ATI Radeon 7000 to 9800 or better, NVIDIA GeForce 1/2/3/4/FX families, Matrox Parhelia (PC only), Intel i865G to i915G (PC only).
OS X 10.2.8, 10.3.5, 700 MHz or better, G4, 128 MB RAM, 32 MB video card**, Standard sound card, QuickTime version 5 or higher, 4x DVD or faster, 3 GB free HDD, 800×600 display.
** Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: ATI Radeon 7500 to 9600 or better, NVIDIA GeForce 2/4/FX families.